Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Get Krafty Wednesday: Heart Wreath

Heart Wreath

This is the easiest wreath to make and you can pretty
much make it for any season, in any color, but since
I didn't have a wreath for February, I decided to do
one Valentines Day themed!

I can't remember how I got the idea. I was just
thinking about how I would make a heart wreath
for little to no money with things that I already
had and the idea pretty much just came to me!
 Basically you bend a wire hanger into the shape
of a heart with the hanging part at the top V.

Then you cut scraps of fabric...any size, and
shape. I madea combination of pink, white
and red...basic LOVE day colors! haha
Mine are in between 5-7 inches long and
about an inch or so wide.

Then you tie all the scraps around the heart
part. It takes a little time and you may have
to cut more scraps or have too many but
the finished product looks sooo cute!
Finish it off with a cute bow at the top
and you're done!

4 comments :

Tanya Cunningham said...

Absolutely love this and doing this for gifts!

Paula Parrish said...

I love this idea for creating a Valentines wreath. Thanks for the inspiration. :o)

Joy Calipes-Felizardo said...

I love the idea. I hope you don't mind if I added this link on our wedding website. Check here: http://blissofheavendiyweddings.com/2014/02/15/heart-shaped-wreaths-for-your-valentines-day-wedding-theme/
Thanks!

Pat D. said...

I am not good at sewing so this is perfect for me. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs