Friday, May 27, 2011

Yummy Macaroni & Cheese

I found this recipe on a random search for a Macaroni & Cheese Recipe on the Food Network site. It's a Paula Dean recipe, so I knew it would be really bad for me, but taste really good! hehe
It's Paula Dean y'all!

It's called...
The Lady's Cheesy Mac

Ingredients:
4 cups cooked elbow macaroni, drained
(I used a fancy macaroni too, with a scalloped edge)
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
(I used Kraft's Triple Cheddar mix)
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Once you have the macaroni cooked and drained, place in a large bowl and while still hot and add the cheddar.

In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add to the macaroni mixture.

Pour macaroni mixture into a casserole dish and top with additional cheese if desired.

Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.

It turned out so well. I made it for Easter and my sister and sister in law (with double requests from their husband's) wanted this recipe too.

Can't go wrong with a great Mac N Cheese dish for the holidays!
I'm definately going to make this again! Hope you like it too!!!
Thanks Paula Dean!

3 comments :

Marnie said...

That looks really yummy and easy to make. I think my kids will love this, thanks!
x Marie

Lilioshka said...

Delicious! I will try it!

Greetings from Mexico :)
http://lilioshka.blogspot.com/

Megz said...

Can I make this ahead (up until the cooking part), refrigerate it, and then bake the next day?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs