CORDON BLEU POCKETS
These will melt in your mouth!
-2 PKGS OF GRANDS FLAKY LAYERS BISQUITS
-PKG OF SLICED SWISS CHEESE
-PKG OF UNCOOKED CHICKEN TENDERS
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Boil chicken tenders tenders until fully cooked through, drain and set aside.
4. Slice up the ham steak in 1.5" by 2.5" rectangles.
4. Fold 4 swiss cheese slices and break in half for a total of 8.
5. Open Biscuits and flatten two biscuits for the bottom and top of a pocket.
6. Place a piece of ham, a piece of chicken and then a half slice of cheese on the bottom biscuit.
7. Place top biscuit on top and seal edges.
8. Repeat steps 5 & 6 for other 7 pockets and place on greased cookie sheet.
9. Beat egg and egg wash the tops of the pockets.
10. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until pockets are golden brown.