Monday, March 26, 2012

Birthday Balloon Wreath Tutorial


This Wreath is really easy to make. You can customize it however you like too. I have seen it with same color balloons and little Happy Birthday signs on it too. We have started a tradition in our home to put up the birthday wreath for the whole month of my kids birthdays.

So, you need a green or white plastic wreath, any size you want. At any craft store. I got mine at Micheal's.
4 large bags of Balloons. I got mine at Walmart.
A pack of Straight pins. Also at Walmart in the sewing section.
And some Ribbon to hang up the wreath with.









First you tie the Ribbon on the wreath. Then you take a balloon and fold it in half and push the pin into the balloon and then into the wreath. It holds pretty well too. You can use as many or as little balloons as you like. You can get super creative with this too. Have fun with it.


XOXO-

4 comments:

Mandy @ Sugar Bee Crafts said...

thanks for linking to take-a-Look tuesday - I just featured you on my FB page!

Maria said...

Wow what a fun idea! This would be so great for a colorful birthday party! Thanks for sharing!

A.D.Krause said...

144 baloons are not enough. I got 5/6ths of the way around the wreath, and there are some gaps in the part that's done. i ordered another bag of balloons to finish it up, and hope to have a beautiful full wreath to hang on my door next week.

Janice Moore said...

Love This!! . . . My husband is turning 40 in December and I have been looking for decorating ideas!! This wreath will be PERFECT especially since I keep every little memento from the day we got married 17 years ago! :)

Also, since I'm doing his with black, grey, and white balloons, I can use it again when he turns 50! LOL:) All ill need to change is the sign I'm going to put in the middle of the wreath with 40 on it!!

Thank you so much for sharing and giving me an AWESOME idea!!

God Bless, Janice :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs