Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Triple Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes

Triple Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes

I found this recipe on the How About Orange blog. I changed it a bit because they made the cake homemade and I wanted to try out my Dark Chocolate cake mix that I got, but I did use their recipe for the cream cheese filling.

INGREDIENTS
- Chocolate cake mix (prepare batter as directed and set aside)
- 1 (8 oz) pkg of cream cheese
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. white chocolate chips

This is what I used...

So you should mix the cake mix first, as directed, and set aside.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese. Add sugar, egg, salt. Mix well. Fold in chips. Set aside.



Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter.

Top each with 1-2 Tbs. of cream cheese mixture.

Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes.

Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan. Makes 18.


Then frost with cream cheese frosting. 

YUM!

Before you start eating...make sure you have some milk. These are rich and delicious!!!


12 comments:

The Partiologist said...

WOW, these look so good!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Oh those look wonderful. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party. Please add my link or button.

Mindie Hilton said...

I saw you on My Girlish Whims and wanted to invite you to my new link party. Last week we had over 300 links, it was so much fun. It will run every Friday evening through Sunday. Hope to see you there. You can find the party button now on the blog if you want it for a reminder. http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blgospot.com/
I am even going to have a special give away just for linkers this week.

Screaming Sardine said...

Oh MYYYYY! These look absolutely delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Marlee said...

Wow these look....unbelievably good. Found you at the Thrilling Thursday's blog hop and am glad I did! Am a happy new follower :).

http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

ladybehindthecurtain.com said...

Oh yeah baby...those cupcakes look amazing!
I'm hosting my first link party Cast Party Wednesday and would love it if you shared this
yum-a-licious recipe with us.
http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com
Thanks,
I hope to see you there!

DWYHomemaking said...

Delish:) These make me want to bake cupcakes, mine are always just plain... these are wow! Thanks for lining up at Unwasted Homemaking Party!

Katrina said...

Okay, there's only one problem that I see with baking these cupcakes: that I'd never be able to stop at just one...I'd have to eat two or three of them, and that can't be helpful to my waistline ;) LOL Seriously, though...these look very yummy! Thanks for sharing.
I'm a new follower of your blog :)

Hope you're having a great weekend!
Katrina
They All Call Me Mom

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

Oh My I need to make some cupcakes! Thanks for linking up.
Crystal
www.chocolatedroolandkisses.blogspot.com

Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy said...

These look just great! Your making this pregnant woman drool. Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesdy's, I'm featuring these tonight!

ladybehindthecurtain.com said...

Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe with us. I hope you will come over tomorrow and share more of your delicious recipes with us at Cast Party Wednesday. http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com
I hope to see you there!

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

Looking back on my first party. Please come back over to Cast Party Wednesday and share any new recipes you might have. Thanks, I hope to see you there, ---Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain---
http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/?p=31460

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio