Thursday, June 9, 2011

Creamy Parmesan Chicken

I can't remember how I came across this recipe, but I think it might have been from a pot luck that I had at work. After I tried this I HAD to have more. It's mouth-watering to say the least.

I'm calling it Creamy Parmesan Chicken (not to be confused with Chicken Parmesan).

These are the top secret ingredients: Grated Parmesan Cheese and Mayo! That's it! Seriously!

You start with boneless, skinless chicken breasts. The pack I bought had 3 large ones in it. Make sure they are defrosted if you had them in the freezer. Also place them in a lightly greased dish. Don't forget to pre-heat your oven to 350!

Lightly salt and pepper.

Combine a 1/2 cup of mayo with 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Stir together with a fork.

Place a good sized spoonful on the top of each chicken breast.

Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cheesy topping is golden brown and the chicken looks fully cooked.
It's ready to serve!



This is a favorite in our family and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

2 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

Looks YUMMY girls!!!

Amy said...

Ooooo...that looks DELISH!!! I'm adding this to my menu!

Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio