Thursday, June 23, 2011

Best Shepherd's Pie

Best Shepherd's Pie


INGREDIENTS:
-1 lb Ground Beef
-1 Tbsp Olive Oil
-1/2 tsp Salt
-1/4 tsp Pepper
-1 (14 oz) Can Cut Green Beans
-1 Can Tomato Soup
-2 Bags Mashed Potatoes Mix
(or 6 potatoes, peeled, boiled & mashed with 1/2 Cup Milk and 1 tsp Salt)
-2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese

-Brown ground beef in skillet with olive oil.

-Prepare your mashed potatoes as directed.

-Spray casserole dish.

-Drain browned beef and add salt and pepper.

-Add tomato soup and mix.

-Pour beef mixture into casserole dish.

-Drain green beans and add on top of beef.

-Spread mashed potatoes on top of green beans.

-Sprinkle cheese on top.

-Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.


It's seriously mouth watering and very filling. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


5 comments :

Threeundertwo said...

I love shepherds pie! Thanks for the recipe and thanks for linking up to Finished for Friday!

Show Me Mama said...

I wish I was there to eat some of it. Yummy, That looks very good. I have to try it out. I am your new follower from Food Friday Blog Hop. You can visit me at http://showmemama.com

Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust said...

YUM! I really shouldn't read blogs when I'm hungry. this looks so delicious. Just wish I could have a bite! Thanks
for sharing your recipe.

Warmly, Michelle

Angel said...

I'm very excited about this! I'm making your recipe for dinner tonight =)

Amy said...

Your Shepherd's Pie is in the oven right now! I'm so EXCITED...looks lovely! :) Thanks for sharing! I'll do a post on this and link back to you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs