Sunday, February 3, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's Shower

I fell in love with the Breakfast at Tiffany's theme! I saw so many awesome shower ideas for it on Pinterest! This is my version:

This was my invitation...I got it on Etsy!

I found this Tiffany Blue Punch on Pinterest (of course)!
Mix Blue Typhoon Hawaiian Punch & Country Time Lemonade until you get the right flavor and color you are looking for! If it's too tart, add some water or more ice!




I found these Tiffany boxes and Chandelier on Etsy... 

I found these cupcake toppers on Etsy too... 



 We had such a fun baby shower! My daughter's nursery is in this theme too! I have to finish decorating and then I'll share pictures!


5 comments :

Patty said...

This is adorable. i love Tiffany's and showers of all kinds!

Roeshel said...

Great theme and so many fun party ideas! Thanks for sharing, Joi! Your little princess is just precious too!

estetik said...

Thank you,
The given information is very effective.
I'l keep update with the same.
Estetik

estetik drew said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.
Estetik

estetik Burun said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
Burun Estetiği

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs