I was recently challenged by the good people at Man Crates to list the things I can't live without...a Survivor Kit, if you will.
I'm so excited to share my top 5 things.
MY SURVIVAL KIT:
1. First I have to start with DARK CHOCOLATE! This is the type that I prefer and I usually have a pack sitting around the house, just in case. If I can't find these when I'm out to the movies or something then I usually pick up a Rocky Road Cluster or Dark Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows on a stick at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!
GHIRARDELLI DARK & CARAMEL SQUARES
2. I must have a refreshing drink with my chocolate and my favorite is VITA COCO COCONUT WATER! It's an acquired taste, but once you get used to it, it's amazing!
3. I'm addicted to the smell of my ICI PERFUME! It's a little flowery and citrusy and I can't get enough of it. I used to wear it in High School and I think since then it's been discontinued, but I can still get it on eBay, which I'm extremely grateful for!
4. NAIL POLISH! Specifically Morgan Taylor Nail Polish. It's really glittery and fun! What can I say? I'm a Nail Technician, so technically I have an excuse to buy a lot of it!
and just as important as #1...
5. JIMMY JOHN'S BEACH CLUBS...I cannot get enough of these. I'm very luck to live over 4 hours from the nearest Jimmy John's because I'd definitely be broke and fat if I lived any closer. Still, I dream of these sandwiches! I get mine without the cucumber and it's heavenly!
Well, that's it! My must haves! I'd be a happy camper for days with a stock pile of this stuff!
(and of course my fully charged iPhone)
I'd love to hear about what you guys can't live without and if you're looking for fun gifts for those men in your lives, check out: Man Crates!