Thursday, July 21, 2011

Quiche and Waffles

Breakfast for Dinner, Yum


If you want a easy and delicious breakfast or dinner then this is the recipe for you. We decided to learn the word Backwards one week, that week we did a lot of backwards things, one of them was Pizza for breakfast and Quiche and Waffles for dinner. I have been trying to loose my baby weight also so I wanted a healthy alternative of the waffles. When it came to the waffles all I did was use the Bisquick Healthy Heart Smart, I just used the recipe on the box and made some modifications. I used yogurt instead of oil and applesauce instead of the egg. They turned out fluffy and yummy. Much better than the regular one's I usually make. Now we are always going to make the healthier version.
The Quiche was very easy too. All you need is:
1/3 cup flour
Cheese
Bacon
6 Eggs
Tomatoes
Onions or other veggies you want or have


Cook and cut the bacon.
Mix the Egg's and flour in a separate bowl.
Spray a pie pan and place the cheese on the bottom.
Add the Bacon, Tomatoes and Veggies. I used what I had but I also like to put asparagus in it too. Then pour the Egg mixture in it. Then Cook for 25 minutes at 350.
Let cool for a little bit, cut and enjoy.

Serve with your favorite pancakes or waffles. I love breakfast food.

 XOXO-

1 comment :

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

We love breakfast for dinner too!! YUMMY! Thanks for sharing!

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/JandMsEyeCandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs