Friday, October 7, 2011

Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownies

These are the best brownies I think I've ever had! So moist and delicious and only 2 ingredients!

I found this recipe on Pinterest and I just had to make it!


All you need is Brownie Mix and Cherry Pie Filling.

Mix both the ingredients together.


Pour in a pan sprayed with 'Pam'.

Bake at 350 degrees until a knife inserted the center comes out clean.

Let cool!

You can top with whip cream or Fluffy White Whipped Frosting!





I brought these into work and it was gone within minutes with rave reviews!
You will not be dissapointed!

5 comments :

Screaming Sardine said...

Thanks so much for the mention!! I'm so glad you love the brownies. They're so easy and so decadently moist and delicious! I also made another version using apple pie filling and spice cake mix. Extra good with whipped cream on it, too!

Thanks again, Joi!!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

April's Homemaking said...

Yum, these sound Delicious, I will have to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing! ~April

Ashley said...

o yummmmm:)

Erin said...

Oh man, my friend would love this. How strange that only 2 ingredients work =o) Can't wait to try it! Thanks.

Evan Garcia said...

wow,,,,,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs