Heart Wreath
This is the easiest wreath to make and you can pretty
much make it for any season, in any color, but since
I didn't have a wreath for February, I decided to do
one Valentines Day themed!
thinking about how I would make a heart wreath
for little to no money with things that I already
had and the idea pretty much just came to me!
of a heart with the hanging part at the top V.
Then you cut scraps of fabric...any size, and
shape. I madea combination of pink, white
and red...basic LOVE day colors! haha
Mine are in between 5-7 inches long and
about an inch or so wide.
about an inch or so wide.
Then you tie all the scraps around the heart
part. It takes a little time and you may have
to cut more scraps or have too many but
the finished product looks sooo cute!
and you're done!




5 comments :
Absolutely love this and doing this for gifts!
I love this idea for creating a Valentines wreath. Thanks for the inspiration. :o)
I love the idea. I hope you don't mind if I added this link on our wedding website. Check here: http://blissofheavendiyweddings.com/2014/02/15/heart-shaped-wreaths-for-your-valentines-day-wedding-theme/
Thanks!
I am not good at sewing so this is perfect for me. Thank you for sharing.
Any guess as to how many yards of ribbon you used to make one? I'm am going to do this we a co-op class but i'm not sure how much ribbon to buy.
Post a Comment