Monday, March 7, 2011

Mama Monday: Crib Rail Cover

Crib Rail Cover





My first daughter Cheryl got her teeth really fast and soon became a beaver. Chewing on everything. I got some scrap fabric and ribbon together, measured the crib. All crib's have different measurement's. The first one I made was really fast, because I needed it right away. The second won I made I took my time and even sewed ribbon on the fabric for some cute detail. It was pretty easy to make too. If you don't have a sewing machine then you could use fleece fabric that doesn't fray and get some Velcro to close it together on the crib. I am all ready for my second daughter, if she starts to chew on the crib too.


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs