Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Get Krafty Wednesday: Book Frame

Book Frames






This was one of the funnest and easiest projects that I have done. When my daughter turned one we had pictures taken and I wanted to give them to the grandparents, but in a creative way. The only things I bought were some old sturdy children's books at a thrift store. I gathered together some paper, ribbon, buttons, decoupage and ink. The ink is to make the paper and pictures look worn. First I cleaned the books a little. Decoupaged the paper on the front only, let dry, added the pictures and more paper. I printed out my little girls name on the computer and inked every piece of paper that I put on it. You can get ink, paper, ribbon and buttons at a craft store. I threaded the buttons and hot glued the ribbon and buttons on. Make sure to tie the cute bow too. I made it for the grandparents, but you could make it for anyone. For Father's Day, Mother's Day, any Holiday or just because.


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs