Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Par-Tay Tuesday: Hollywood Birthday

For my 30th Birthday I wanted to have a really amazing party! I love movies and am a fan of the classics so I wanted to go with a HOLLYWOOD theme! Since my husband and I lived in a small one bedroom apartment, I decided to make it an all girl party!

Here's the invites.



Here's the wall decorations.


Here's the spread.


I had the best food - caviar, fruit tarts, all sorts of dips and cheeses and cupcakes!

I even rolled out the red carpet for all my guests.


We watched a couple of movies:

HOW TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE
featuring
Marilyn Monroe
(My Favorite)

and

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S
featuring
Audrey Hepburn

I had the best time ever and I definately had a memorable birthday!!! Turning 30 wasn't so bad after all!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs