Shamrock Hair Clips
1. Cut a Shamrock Shape...this is how I did mine.
2. Trace around the felt and cut it out.
3. Cut out a slightly bigger Shamrock out of some cute green fabric.
4. Make little dots out of glittery puff paint and let it dry.
I thouhgt it needed a little extra, so I added some tulle over the green fabric.
5. Shape a little bow out of some see through green ribbon.
6. Top it off with a little button for the center of the bow.
7. Finish it off with a ribbon lined alligator clip and you're done!
So cute right?
So easy and cute! Hope you can make one for this St. Patrick's Day!