R A I N B O W C U P C A K E S
Basically, if you know how to drop food coloring into cake batter and mix it up, then you can totally make these. They are that simple.
1. Mix together the ingredients for a Butter or Vanilla Cake Mix.
2. Separate out a cup each for 6 bowls.
3. Mix in food coloring for the colors of the Rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue & Purple!
4. Drop a spoonful of each color in on top of eachother for each cupcake holder.
5. And BAKE as directed.
6. Wait for them to cool and then frost with a fluffy white frosting for the clouds.