Monday, May 16, 2011

Hospital Bag for New Baby

Hospital Bag for New Baby

I wanted to make something fun, creative and use full for my sister for her first baby. This sister just happens to be Joi on this blog. I was also trying to think of something that I really wanted when I had my baby. Joi is super stylish and I wanted her to go to the hospital in style. So, I put together a Hospital Bag. I first made a big Canvas Bag and filled it up with Slippers, Bathrobe, Burp Rags for the Baby and personalized Make-up and Bathroom Containers. It was a lot of fun to make for her in Pink and Black, if you haven't noticed is her favorite colors for Baby Scotlin.

Make-Up Container. Decorated with Ribbon, and Mod Podged with fun paper. I found this at Robert's crafts.
Bathroom Container. Also found at Robert's crafts.


Bag, made from Canvas and sewn personally for my sweet sister.
Cute black slippers.
Personalized Burp Rag.
Soft Pink Robe. Now she can be pampered at the Hospital.
XOXO-


11 comments :

Jaclyn said...

The bag is super cute!

I would love if you linked up to my make it for less mondays!

www.simplycdecen.blogspot.com

❀ⒹⒺⒺ❀ said...

Now that is one cute looking baby bag.

Dee

NANCY said...

Super sweet idea for your sis!! She's gonna love it!

Nancy

I'm your newest follower. If you'd like to follow back, you can find me at http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com

Rebekah said...

That is a great idea. I am due in five weeks.

Aleks said...

these are really great ideas. your really talented.

Kara said...

Awww...how cute, and what a great sister!! My due date is less than 2 weeks away, and I would love having something like this. What a great gift!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

What a thoughtful gift for your sister! Thanks for linking @'Sew Cute Tuesday'!

Shabby Soul said...

First of all - you are a great sister! Second of all - you did a beautiful job making & personalizing all of these gifts!!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

That is so sweet of you to prepare something like that! One less worry for her before she gets to the hospital. Thanks for linking this awesome post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

Very cute, thanks for linking up.
Crystal

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Oh what a great idea!! Good thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs