Friday, May 6, 2011

Strawberry Strawberry Jello Cake

Strawberry Strawberry Jello Cake


This delicious recipe is light and refreshing, you will definitely want more than one piece.

Ingredients:
White Cake Box Mix
Large package of Strawberry Jello
Whipped Cream
Strawberry's
Make the cake mix according to the directions reserving 1/3 of the batter. Mix the reserved batter with half of the Strawberry Jello packet. Drop into cake in swirl together. Bake the cake. While cake is baking, mix the rest of the Strawberry Jello with 2 cups water, and let sit until the cake is out of the oven and cooled. Cut up Strawberry's and add to the Jello mixture. Pour on top of the cooled cake, and place in fridge for few hours. Top with whipped cream and strawberry's. Yum.







If you love Strawberry's as much as I do you will love this recipe. You can even make it for your Mom for Mother's day. Or tell your husband to make it for you. It's easy enough for those hubby's too. Happy Mother's Day to all those Beautiful Women.
XOXO-


5 comments :

Williams Forever said...

YUMMM!!! I just love this light and fluffy cake. Yours looks extra super delicious!

Jessa Smith said...

This looks so good!! I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the recipe!

~Jessa
www.jessajill.blogspot.com

shopannies said...

so delicioous and yummy I would love for you to visit me as well at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Janet said...

*drools* I must try this!

www.iheartmygluegun.com

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

This looks so yummy Erin!! I love jello cake - it's one of my favs. ;) I shared this on my FB page! Thanks for linking up to Think Pink Sundays!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs