Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pink & Brown Baby Shower

My work through me a Baby Shower before I had my baby. She's a year old now, but I thought what they did was sooo cute that I'm deciding to share it now. Hope you like some of the cute ideas they came up with.

Pink & Brown Baby Shower
They placed cute little printouts in 8x10 white frames that said:

Welcome
Scotlin Aurora Malkin

They had a great spread! Aren't those mini bottles of Martinelli's the cutest?

They had a custom cake. I think they had the purple on there because that's my favorite color.

More yummy finger foods with framed printouts of what the food is. Such a cute idea. And don't forget the pink and brown balloons. They even had baby's breathe in vases all around. They thought of everything. 

A cute hanging banner and streamers.

And gorgeous potted plants for that extra girlie touch!


Mind you, this was a Baby Shower thrown for me by my work...a court reporting agency. They went all out for me and I love them for it.

2 comments:

Ty and Whitty said...

what cute ideas. I want to host a baby shower just so I can make all things pink! Love the ideas thank you for sharing. I am visiting from someday crafts linky party. Come and say hi. I am having a really fun giveaway next week. :)

A mommy's Life...with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

aw, everything is adorable! I love pink & brown together :)

Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday! Hope to see ya again this week :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs