Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Special Feature: Enjoi Me Boutique - Etsy Shop

ENJOI ME BOUTIQUE
by Joi

This is what I do when I am not busy being a full-time mom & wife, working a part-time job at a court reporting agency, and doing projects for this blog.
  
Click on the banner below to go directly to my shop.



Here is my daughter and I modeling the goods.











Here are some new bows that I've been working on.
Come get the ones you want while they last!
















These are one of a kind designs (compliments of my talented sister - Erin) and everywhere we go, people ask where we get these cute bows. Of course, I say that I make them, but you can get these too at Enjoi Me Boutique. I make some of the bows with genuine Swarovski crystals and natural shell buttons. If you message me on Etsy and mention that you saw this post on Heck Fridays and you are a Follower, you can get FREE shipping! I also do custom orders!

Hope to see you soon!

4 comments :

Connie @ Measured by the Heart said...

Coming to you from sew much ado...super cute bows...I am happy tobe your newest follower...Please stop by for book club if you're interested--connie, measuredbytheheart.com

Mom2fur said...

Oh, my goodness, the sweetness! I was thinking I've never seen anyone with such big, blue eyes as your daughter--then I saw your photo. She is the image of you. (PS--Came here from Sugar and Dots!)
I love the flowered headbands. I used to put big bows in my daughter's hair. She was a baby back in the 80s, when that was popular. Flowers are even cuter than bows!

Wendy said...

Great bows, and what and adorable little model you have!

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

What fun bows! Those eye really sparkle!

Thanks for linking to Creative Juice. Hope to see you back again this week...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs