Monday, April 18, 2011

An Award...

Good Morning, Everyone!
I'm so excited to be writing this post, because we've been awarded...

Wait for it, Wait for it...
The Versatile Blogger Award!


With every honor comes responsibility...and here are the rules we are to follow.

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

This lovely award came from Amy over at Sitting At Our Kitchen Table! THANK YOU, Amy! We're so happy to know that a cute crafty creative lady, like yourself, took the time to check out our blog! If you haven't visited Amy's blog...you need to!!! We fell in love with her Little Lady Bug Birthday Party that she threw for her one year old daughter!

2. Tell 7 things about yourself.

I'm the oldest and Erin's the second oldest of EIGHT kids.
*
We moved about 21 times before I was 11 and before Erin was 9!
*
We love shopping at thrift stores and finding great deals on name brand clothes for our daughters.
*
We both started working at McDonald's when we were 16 years old!
*
We grew up mostly in St.George, Utah.
*
We've both seen the same UFO.
*
Joi recently had Kidney Cancer and Erin lost her mother in law to Breast Cancer. That's why we are so passionate about donating to the American Cancer Society.
3. Pay it forward and award the Versatile Blogger to 7 recently discovered new bloggers.

4. Contact your everyone and let them know they've been awarded!
That way everyone can check out everyone else's blog and spread the love around! Followers and Comments always make me smile! I'm sure they make you smile, too! It's a great way to find some new inspiration!!!


6 comments :

Amy said...

Wow, thanks! My first award! I'm so excited and honored. :) I hadn't seen your blog before, but I'm glad you found me and that now I found you too! I'm your newest follower. Thanks again!
Amy@One Artsy Mama

The Addicted Baker said...

Thank you so much! I can't believe this :) You really are too sweet to give this to me. Thank you thank you thank you!

heather said...

LOVE IT!! Thank you ~ Thank you!! You are so cute for including little old me in this... and now I am feeling lame for not posting anything for 2 weeks now, or is it 3?!!

Christine said...

Thank you so much! :)

Amy said...

Awww...thanks for the sweet things you said about me/my blog! :)

Mormishmom @ Funky PolkaDot Giraffe said...

Thank so much!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs