Friday, April 29, 2011

Boston Cream Cupcakes

Love Boston Cream Pie? Then you've gotta try...

BOSTON CREAM CUPCAKES
 I found the recipe on the Rachel's Favorite Recipes Blog. I had to make them after I saw them. They looked way too yummy to pass up!

 Here's what I used:

Here are the ingredients and instructions:

First, I made my Yellow cupcakes.

Next, I unwrapped them all and sliced them in half.

Then I made my custard.

And stuffed the cupcakes with the creamy custard.
I found it easiest to 'frost' the bottom side of the top and then place the custard side onto the bottom of the cupcake.

Then I made the granache and drizzled it onto the tops of the cupcakes.
Make sure to refridgerate these when not being eaten...because of the custard!

I could have eaten all of these. Luckily I didn't. I gave as many away as I could! hehe
Hope you enjoy making and eating these as much as I did!

8 comments :

Camille said...

These look amazing!! Thanks for sharing! I saw you over at Chic on a Shoestring. :) Feel free to stop over at our sisters blog . . . www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com
Have a good night!

Ladybird Ln said...

These look absolutely mouthwatering! I am lovin' your blog, I am a new follower! Come by and visit my blog sometime, I have a blog with my sister!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Nancy said...

These look fantastic! Boston Cream Pie is my absolute favorite dessert. I am always looking for a different take on it. Thanks for this.

Nikki ~ Let's Craft!! said...

Hey there I am your newest follower! Hope you stop by to see me. Your blog is way too cute!!

http://bestpartofbelieveis.blogspot.com/
&
http://nikkisniknacks.blogspot.com/

~Nikki

Mimi said...

Saw you on Sassy Sites! I typically look at crafty posts but these cupcakes really caught my eye! I have a daughter that loves to bake and can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees these! So glad you shared!

Kate @ Chic on a Shoestring Decorating said...

These look SOOOOOO good!! I'm featuring you on my Flaunt it Friday features, stop by and grab an "I was featured" button if you'd like. Thanks for linking up! :)

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, friend! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

Mooners said...

These do look yummy good work

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs