Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Party Idea: Baby Announcment Dinner

Baby Announcement Dinner

This is what we did to announce the sex of our baby...

IT'S A GIRL

Of course, all the food had to be girl colors. Pink mashed potatoes and pink ambrosia salad were my favorites!

The soon to be parents of a new baby girl!!!


Had to get another shot...it was so good! hehe



I posted this picture on my family blog to make the announcement as well.

Now if you're going to have a boy, just do everything blue and green instead.
This was so much fun to do!

8 comments :

Natalia Lynn said...

What a cute idea! My brother and sister in law had a cake baked with the color inside pink or blue. So it was a surprise for everyone! Love all the ideas! Stopping by from My Girlish Whims!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

This is such a cute idea!!! yum!!

Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday :)

Pams Party said...

Very cute idea.. I have two girls and 1 boy.. The only one were not 100% sure of before the birth was the boy.. LOL!

life...just saying said...

So many young mommy blogs. I love it but I feel old!!!

Joi Malkin said...

@life...just saying - You'd be surprised...I'm not as young as I look! I feel old too! hehe

Sisters' Stuff said...

Such a fun idea!

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

Congrats to you, MAMA!

Such a fun and memorable idea...

Thanks for sharing this over at Creative Juice. I'm sure you inspired a few mamas to be!

Jill @ Women Who Do It All said...

Fun idea! I'm featuring this at http://womenwhodoitall.blogspot.com

:) Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs