Monday, April 4, 2011

Homemade Headband Holder

Homemade Headband Holder

I needed a place for a few of my daughters headbands. So, I made a Headband Holder. It was really easy to make. All you need is a empty Canester. I used a Baby food container, but you can also use A Quaker Oats container. You need Mod Podge Glue, Paper, Ribbon, Hot Glue Gun, and a few minutes of free time. The first thing I did was tape the lid on the canester.

Then I Mod Podged the paper on the canester. Even the top. I didn't cover the lid part with paper because it will be covered in ribbon.

I Glued the ribbon to the top first then all the way around it.


It's not just for little girls. I like to put my headbands on it too.

 

12 comments :

Maggie said...

super cute idea!! headbands can be so difficult to organize...looks great :)

Hope said...

What a cute craft, my daughter is totally into headbands now, this would be so much fun for us to do together!

I'm a new follower from the Tuesday blog hop and would love a follow back. I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

What's in a name.. said...

New follower via Ultimate Blog Party11. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-298-ultimate-blog-party.html

CodyG said...

oh my goodness!!
This is a fantastic idea!!!

Cody
http://macho-and-tough.blogspot.com

Megan said...

so pretty. She's got some great headbands too!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

So cute!

Ashley@EisyMorgan said...

so cute! I love it and your headbands:) Would love for you to come party with us if you have time...
Inspired by YOU Wednesdays

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Clever! I love cute ways for storage!

Brandy J. said...

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Thanks for creating such an amazing blog full of inspiration. I'll be back often (and I LOVE the headband holder)!

Brianna said...

Great idea! I need to do this stat!!

Morgan Lea @ Gloryfilled said...

What a great idea. Very cute.

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

what a good idea! all my headbands are just strewn around all messy in a box haha

Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs