Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Get Krafty Wednesday: Calendar Frame Designs

CALENDAR FRAME DESIGNS

 This is a really easy and fun way to create some art for your bare walls.
I ran across these calendar frames at Michaels a while ago and decided to get a couple because they were so inexpensive.

I picked out some amazing scrapbook paper and some 'lovely' sticker decals and went to town.

I wanted to be reminded every day of how much I love my husband and how much he loves me.

This is what the end result came out as:



You can come up with any design you want. Be as creative as you can be.

2 comments :

angelabvilla said...

I love this idea! I am always looking for great wall deco! Thanks Joi!!!

~Beth D. said...

these look so amazing! thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs