Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lovin' It Thursday: THE TALK

I am officially lovin the talk show, THE TALK.

Click here to see there website and watch episodes, http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_talk



THE TALK talk show is by mothers about mothers. Their hosts are Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, and Leah Remini. I have followed most of these women in there rolls on T.V. They are pretty funny and enlightening. I would love to go and see the show in person. Now that I am a mom I think certain things are really funny that I didn't ever think were funny. And the women on THE TALK, talk about disgusting mommy things, being old and wise, how to take care of yourself and much more.


Me and my daughter at the Walk for the Cure!

THE TALK also promotes a lot of foundations that they donate to. We love to donate too. Please check out the button we have for the American Cancer Society. I have donated for years and am personally motivated to help find the cure for Breast Cancer. My mother in law passed away from breast cancer years ago. The women on THE TALK talk about very important things and all while cracking jokes. I love it!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs