Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lovin' It Thursday: BLURB

Make your BLOG into a BOOK with BLURB!

(Click on each image to view a larger image)





When my daughter was about 2 weeks old, I decided to make a book out of what I was posting on my blog about her. I started at the very beginning...the day I found out I was pregnant!






As you can see, I chose to do a small soft cover book! You can arrange different layouts, colors, fonts, etc. Basically, what you do is download their software program (or you can do it online) and upload the posts you want from your blog. It uploads all the pictures and all the words. Then you go through and edit it the way you want it.  I was amazed at how great it came out.

My next project is to do from when she was an infant to when she turns one. I'm so excited! I wish I had pictures of that book to show you, but she's not one just yet. hehe I'll be doing one every year, so instead of a bunch of huge scrapbooks, she will have actual books of her life to look at!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs