Monday, February 28, 2011

Mama Monday: Homemade Diaper Bag










I couldn't find any diaper bag's that I liked so I made my own. If you are not a experienced sewer then don't worry. I looked harder than it is. I used the Laura Ashley sewing pattern from Jo Ann Fabrics. But I modified the pattern a little. The pattern had a zipper and I didn't want one so I didn't add that. And I added some stroller straps on the inside. I also used upholstery fabric that is much sturdier. If you want to use some fun light weight fabric then line it with lining fabric and it should be fine. The hardest part was cutting all the pieces out. Once you sew it, it goes really fast. Don't be afraid to take a project like this on. It was fun and not as hard as it looks.


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs