Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Penny Tuesday: Homemade Laundry Soap

Homemade Laundry Soap



I am always trying to find ways to save money wherever I can. So, I decided to make some homemade laundry detergent. I tried a couple loads from a sample I got and it was great...just like Tide. So, I made a huge batch. And it was super easy too.


It calls for:
1 bar Fels-Naptha bar soap

2 cups 20 Mule Team Borax

2 cups Arm & Hammer washing soda

You just grate the soap, like you would cheese. Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container. You only use 2 Tbsp. per load. (tsp. for HE washers) Everything was very inexpensive and much less than I would spend on regular Laundry detergent. If you have any questions go to our Contact Us page and shoot us an email.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs